Robert Walters On Hire Labour Agreement

Robert Walters has an ongoing working agreement with the Australian Department of the Interior (DHA) that allows us to sponsor foreign skilled workers on a Temporary Skill Shortage (482) visa and to assign or “hire” employees of Australian companies. To find out about your visa options, please contact our Immigration Services team on 61 8289 2100 or e-mail Many companies have created work environments that include both temporary and permanent workers. Contractors are well treated by their managers and colleagues, as if there were permanent recruitment. Our employment contract provides access to a wide range of qualified people (on training lists) in the following sectors: . Increased obligations and complexities associated with the promotion of temporary workers directly associated with increased time can make the sponsorship process unaffordable for your business. The labour agreement could be the solution you are looking for. The social integration of work with others is often overlooked. Another important factor to consider is the income you earn during your job. Below are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by job seekers.

The team of Robert Walters Registered Migration Agents is able to assist in all the steps necessary to obtain the visa, as well as advice and advice at all stages of the process. We optimize the process so that you are able to experiment without stress. For more information and a free fee assessment, please contact our registered migration agents. More information and advice can be found in the Career Tips section on Robert Walters` website. There are many flexible opportunities to allow young professionals to work for Australian organisations in temporary, temporary, temporary or full-time employment, while enjoying long Australian holidays. With the working holiday visa (sub-category 417) and the work and holiday visa (sub-category 462), you can temporarily stay for up to 12 months in Australia. The goal of the Robert Walters Immigration Services team is to make applications for permanent stays in Australia as fluid and stress-free as possible. At Robert Walters Japan, about one in four temporary companies are transformed by their companies into permanent employees at the end of their contracts.

Independent migration means that you can apply for a permanent stay, regardless of the sponsor, to support your application.

Comments are closed.